Este 9 de diciembre se transmitirá en estados unidos un capitulo especial de Bob Esponja (SpongeBob) para navidad hecho con figuras reales y con la técnica de stop-motion.
A continuación unas fotos del proceso:
Algunas de las cosas que fueron utilizadas:
• 60 lbs of baking soda was used to make snow (tried to truck in real snow but it all melted) to create the Patchy the Pirate Winter Wonderland scenes!
• Palm fronds from a tree in a school yard were used to create SpongeBob’s Pineapple house!
• 38 different types of foam were used to build the character’s bodies, heads, set pieces, props, ground, mountains, coral… all sorts of fun places!
• 1970’s shag carpet was used for the floor of Sandy’s house!
• 22.92 pounds of wood chips were used for Sandy’s Tree!
• 3 discarded Christmas trees were used for Patchy the Pirate’s Winter Wonderland scenes!
• 1 actual starfish was used in the production!
• 20 boxes of fruit flavored, gluten-free breakfast cereal were used for the coral rocks!
• 6 boxes of chocolate-flavored puff cereal were used to create the “fruitcake” pieces going through SpongeBob’s tastebuds!
• 6 months worth of old time Christmas music was played to keep the production in the spirit, which included 83 versions of the “Nutcracker Suite!”
• 21 pounds of googly eyes were used for rivets, texture pieces, knobs etc!
• 42 pounds of glitter were used for the special…basically where you see ground, you see glitter!
• 24 bunches of craft flowers were used to create the parade float!